Skip to main content

Why should you Train your Body?

Today, I am going to answer the most basic question. The above question is not as simple as it sounds. This question is being haunting our lives like a cancer. This question has stopped thousands, millions of you from getting your butt out of that chair and hit the gym.
Worry not, today I am going to give you the simple reasons, motives, aim that might help you to get up and train.

So, get ready to get on this epic ride and please be optimistic. I know you don't like to listen to advice from other but please be open minded and read this whole post. If you don't like it, you can always discard the post.

So, enough chit chat, now the main reason you are here. The reason you should train is... is... wait for it... is... TO BE GREAT.
I got nothing else. The rest is just shit. Just Kidding bro.

Here are the reasons you should train:

1. To be noticed and respected:

Let's face it, if you are a normal person you have never been noticed by any body  (Let alone Respect). You are invisible. You are like Harry Potter with his cloak on. To remove that cloak you need to be different from others and what can you do... TRAIN.
Train you butt off and get the respect that you deserve. Everybody will respect you and even fear you...YEAH!

2. To be the biggest in the room:

Yeah... I know you were waiting for this one. The feeling you get when you empower someone is awesome, just awesome. To be the biggest in the room gives you a physical advantage, the power to empower them. They freaking fear you bro.

3. Girls love it:

The only thing men desire - you know it - you want me to say - okay I will say it - SEX. Give a man just sex for a full day he will be the happiest man on earth. The easiest way to get girls (and even men, if you are into it) is to build that freaking body of yours. Show them some biceps, abs, shoulders and see the magic. Everybody knows the trick of this magic, and it is to hit the gym. Don't believe me just search Connor Murphy, Jeff Seid, Jon Skywalker and see it yourself.

4. To Spice up and enjoy your life:

You have been living this boring life, you are simply bored, you don't like it, you hate your life. Training will just add some spices to your plain, boring life. You saw what just I wrote, I gave a food analogy. Training will make your life interesting. You will simply start to enjoy your shitty life. You will start to live your life. Training can be Tyler Durden for you.

5. To be healthy and to feel healthy:

Now, time for some boring stuff guys but cannot leave these stuff out. Sorry!
Training will help you to lead a healthy life. It will help you get you shitty life in order. It will sort your life and lead a healthy, fulfilling, comforting life. Training makes you much more active.

6. To maximize your life:

Training will make you immortal. Just kidding or am I?
Well, I don't know of being immortal but surely will increase the lifetime. Think of the things you can do with that increased time span - TRAIN SOME MORE.

7. Have something to look forward to:

You know this, you have nothing to do. You just sit and do nothing on the computer. You are just getting fat-fatter-fattest. Joining a gym, training in the ground, doing calisthenics, will give you something to do. It will help you use your time which you would probably use binge watching another TV series on Netflix. Go train Biatches.


8. Helps Sleep Better:

Can't sleep, I wasn't able sleep earlier. Now, I train and sleep deep.
If you can't sleep, it might be because you haven't worked that body of yours. Its been lying in the same position for hours when you were watching that screen. Training will make you sleep better. You will tired after workout. 
It will fill you up with sense of achievement. So, you will figuratively also sleep better.

9. Helps to learn better:

For all of you nerds out there, exercising will make you more intelligent (or is it intelligenter). 
You have heard the proverb 'All work, no play, makes Jack a dull boy.' Its freaking true, nerds. You are dull. Get up and go exercise/train. Be Intelligent!
It makes you creative too as you have to make your own workouts and find what works for you.

10. Fulfill your goals:

Training helps you fulfil your goals and dream that were being postponed by you for so long. I am not talking about the football goals, I am talking about life goals (the picture is supposed to be funny). You can cut one thing from New Year's resolutions. That's right Motherf*cker.

11. To stay away from bad habits:

See, when I started out, I used to smoke and drink a lot. This is true and serious. Training in its own way helped me a lot in overcoming these problems. It made me a better man. After, I started out training, I stopped smoking as I was much more worried about my health. I have decreased my alcohol consumption to a bare minimum. So, it helps you stay away from bad habits. Nothing can stop me from training.

12. To Inspire others:

Yeah! It helps to inspire others. The other people start looking up to you. You become their inspiration, their role model. You were weak as they are now. You are a transformation.

13. To be better than Yesterday:

I don't know of you, but I always want to be better than me. Now, atleast I have better body than yesterday. My bicep's are better, my chest is better, my back is better, my legs are better, I am better.
I have improved my life. If I can, you can also.

14. The last reason which I have already mentioned:


Don't Get it. Here it is again - TO BE GREAT, TO BE A LEGACY.
Remember this quote:
Train Insane or Remain the Same. -Don't Know
Hope, you have read the whole post and are inspired to train. I would be highly successful if I have only inspired one of you to train. Hope, that's you.
Please forgive me if you didn't liked the post or anything in it. What could I have done, I am only me.
Please comment your views on the post and please share. I beg you, beg you to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 English movies that will motivate you to get Fit

Sometimes all it takes is a movie or a video to change your life. A movie, to motivate you to get fit, change your lifestyle and to remove that belly that has been growing for a very long time. So if you are a kind of person who has been struggling to make an effort to change his/her life, this post can help you. (or you can check Why should you train your body? ) So, this is a list of movies which we believe can help you to get you "butt moving" and motivate you towards a healthy belly free life. This list is not according to ranking. 1. Million Dollar Baby (2004) Frankie Dunn (Clint Eastwood) is a veteran Los Angeles boxing trainer who keeps almost everyone at arm's length, except his old friend and associate Eddie "Scrap Iron" Dupris (Morgan Freeman). When Maggie Fitzgerald (Hilary Swank) arrives in Frankie's gym seeking his expertise, he is reluctant to train the young woman, a transplant from working-class Missouri. Eventually, he relents

Types of Whey Protein..?? (A Beginners Guide)

Most of the gym beginners are really confused that "Should I buy protein or not...??" To answer this question, I would say that it...... . . . DEPENDS...!!! Yeah.. it depends on many factors which includes... your diet, your workout, the time you have been working out etc. But, if you will take my advice, If you are beginner a pure gym novice trying to get in shape and you have just been in the gym for not more than 3 months, I would not recommend you to go for Proteins and other kinds of supplements. The main goal for you people is to make a routine, a habit to go the gym (or other kinds of workout place). So if you are such a person, you don't need to read rest of this article. (If still confused about working out checkout Why should you train your body? ) So, coming to the main topic the "Type of protein (or specifically whey protein) you should buy". At this time the market is flooded with different type of proteins, which confuse most of